Monday, September 28, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF PROJECT

The Art Of Cheryl Todd Shergold - Blog

What do you get when you cross a girl who "loves to paint" and a boy who loves to race cars (and crash them too!)??? The combination made for an interesting project this month. My other half and his race team crashed a sprint car a couple weeks ago. In order to get the car prepared for the next race they had to do some creative parts wheeling and dealing. They ended up with sprint car wings that were a very bright Orange. They asked if I would paint the numbers on the side for them. I told them only if I get creative control...lol...the bossiness did not take much to come out in me! Our sponser is monster energy - so when I saw the color of the wings, and with it being so close to Halloween, I could not resist. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed the painting process. I ended up getting a new set of brushes out of the deal because the enamel paints destroyed mine. I also dropped the hint to my other half that perhaps he might want to get me an airbrush set for Christmas...lol







JOHN WRIGHT & JASON HOFF

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Good Idea; start with the airbrush set and the compressor. Next you'll have a car detailing business, Fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete