Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Art Of Cheryl Todd Shergold - Blog

The Art Of Cheryl Todd Shergold - Blog:

Upcoming Show And Sale (THIS SHOW HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE -IT WAS AWESOME!)
Posted by cheryltoddshergold at 03:20 PM on June 26, 2009 comments (0)

I would like to extend a personal invitation to all of you to attend an annual Show and sale. This is put on by the Airdrie Artist Guild (which I am a member) to showcase all of our hard work through out the year. The guild will be a part of Airdrie's Centennial Celebrations this year as well. Watch for us in at the activities being held in September. There will be alot of new art work to display as well as we will be hosting an open Art competion themed Future, Past & Present. There will be prizes allotted in both children and adult categories. Watch the guild web site (link for Rockyview Art club found on my Links page) for further information.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

A little Giddy from the honour!
Posted by cheryltoddshergold at 12:48 PM on June 23, 2009 comments (0)

Well I am so excited as I type this. My painting of my daughter Kyndra on a garden stone was picked to sit on the homepage of a very big YAHOO group about rock painting. It is quite an honor. I love all the people in this group as they are all so supportive.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rockpainting/

Check the group out...they will make you want to paint everything concrete in your yard! HAVE FUN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment